Rt. 44 Cabin
Rt. 44 Cabin
The Rt. 44 Cabin is a two bedroom cabin that sleeps 6. It is located near the intersection of Rt. 44 and Rt. 414, only 1 mile from Waterville. It is only 1/2 mile to the Waterville access area of the Pine Creek hiking/biking trail and only 20 minutes to the finest trout fishing east of the Rocky Mts. at Slate Run. In addition, another one of the areas most productive Catch and Release fly fishing section on Little Pine Creek is only 10 minutes away. The hummingbird feeders provide constant entertainment, as these winged jewels hover, quarrel, dart, and swoop, defending their favorite feeding location. Wild turkeys, deer, foxes, and other "critters" frequent the area and are often seen. This cottage can be used year-round.
The cabin's internet and phone service make it possible for many executives to continue their professional responsibilities and still enjoy the finest of what nature provides, as well as some of the best trout fishing streams and hiking/biking trails in the nation.
- Hi-Speed Internet
- Satellite TV
- Local Phone Service
- Complete basic kitchen facilities
- Gas Grill
- Daily Rates $125
- 2 Night Minimum
- Weekly $695
- Monthly (6 month lease) $795/month + Utilities
- Check in 4:00 PM (call to make check-in time changes)
- Check out 12:00 AM
- No smoking in cabin
- Guests should bring their own towels and bed linens (linen service available for $10/bed).
- $50 non-refundable deposit needed to reserve dates
- 50% of rental required 3 weeks before the rental starts
- Balance required 1 week before rental starts
Rt. 44 Cabin Availability
(Available unless otherwise noted)